Thursday, September 11, 2008

Reflections of Christ


For those of you readers who got the chance to come see our production of "The Savior of the World", you also saw at intermission a video called "Reflections of Christ." This is a slide show of photography put together by Mark Mabry. They are a collection of photos which depict events from Christ's life. I was amazed and overwhelmed when I first saw it, and even with each subsequent viewing I am still touched by it's power. Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that it is going to be released in hardback on deseretbooks.com. It isn't available for purchase until October 25th, but you can pre-order it now. If you haven't seen it please go to his website and check it out, and if you have seen it I definitely think this is a book worthy of adding to your collection.



No comments: