Thursday, October 9, 2008

4th Photo Tag

So the idea is you go to your pictures and open the fourth folder and post the fourth picture. This could be scary let's see......bada bing! Here you go!


It's a picture of Savannah and her cousin Jessica at my in-laws house last January. It's hard to believe how fast they've grown. Orson walked in while I was posting this and asked who the picture was of. I think she just a little bit different now that she is a year.

So here you go....tag.....Katie, Maren, Cindy, and Angela! Have fun!

1 comment:

The Bradley's said...

So beautiful! I can't believe you're a mommy! It's so exciting! I would have loved to see you, but we didn't really see anyone. With both of our families in Austin and only one week in town after being gone for a year and a half equals only family time. If you're ever in town, I'd love to see you!