Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Savannah's Favorite Songs

A few weeks ago, Savannah finally started Nursery at church. She came home the second week singing. Her favorite one is "Ring Around the Rosie." I heard her the next day mumbling a few words and then saying something really loud at the end. It was really cute, so I started actually listening and realized that she was singing Ashes, Ashes...DOWN!. SO here is her debut, she loves to do the actions too.



We also started singing "If you are happy and you know it," My favorite thing is that she does this squishy face thing when we get to "your face will surely show it." So now that she is getting to the talking stage we are having a ton of fun with songs.


3 comments:

Katz said...

Oh, that it just adorable. I'm totally missing that stage right now.

The Bradley's said...

when are you ever going to update?? I know your little ones are bigger!

Ashlee said...

She is so cute! I love her chubby little cheeks!! Just like Tori!

I actually took the pictures of Aryah myself. =-)