Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's Been a While

So as you can see, the poor old blog has taken a backseat to life for the time being. The really sad thing is that we really haven't been doing anything. New Years Eve, my mom watched Savannah and Orson and I went to a friend's house for a little get-together. Orson made root beer for everyone, he loves doing that. Of course we got the ooo's and ahhhh's from the crowd because of his keg and tap. But it was fun. We came home about 11:30 and I then spent the next half hour sitting in the bathroom with an upset stomach. Way to start the year I tell ya. Hopefully that was not a sign. Wednesday the 2nd, Mom, Desi, Logan, Savannah and I went to see The Polar Express in 3-D, which by the way I think I'll make a new Holiday tradition...it was incredible. Mom left the next morning, and Desi and Logan stayed until Sunday. We had fun just hanging out, and playing Ratatouille on the Wii. It's addicting. Other than that life has been moving along. It's hard to believe that a year ago, we didn't even know that we were pregnant or, how much our life would change during 2007. Here are some pictures of our last week, out farwell to Grandma Karen, and our time with Logan and Desi.







No comments: