Monday, January 28, 2008

The Time Has Come Again

Yuppers...it's that time of month again. Portrait time. She is now 3 months old, and growing like a weed. Orson measured her yesterday with his trusty tape measure and she was 24 inches. Today at grandpa's house we weighed her with offical baby scale she weighed 13 and a half pounds.







She is playing with toys now. At Grandma's we put her in the exersaucer and she had so much fun. She didn't even care that no one was paying attention to her.











Also I took her to Sears last week and had her portraits taken. I've decided that I am gonna do three of the poses that we took when she was two weeks old, I'm gonna do every three months. That way I can really see how much she's changed.




Then of course, we just had fun.


She did a really good job, but at the end she definately let us know that she was done.

1 comment:

Katz said...

She's so dang cute! And you're right... she's just a bitty thing. :)