Sunday, February 24, 2008

Where is the time going?

So I really can't believe that she is already four months. This past few weeks has brought a lot of changes with her. She no longer wants to sleep through the night, she plays with her toes, eats rice cereal, talks a bunch and her newest...drum roll please...she is rolling from her back to her front. She is really funny. I love to watch her explore the world. It seems that with her new found talent she now loves to be on her tummy more. Whenever I put her down for a nap or for the night I put her on her back and when she wakes up she's on her tummy, facing a different direction.

Also I am trying out rice cereal with her. She doesn't mind the taste but she gets mad because the spoon doesn't get it in her mouth fast enough. She is constantly trying to grab the spoon out of my hand. And, when I do get the spoon to her mouth she grabs my hand so that I can't take it away. Possessive little thing!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

That's what I do now! GET THAT FOOD IN MY BELLY!!! I recently daydreamed of that chicken you made with bacon and whatever wrapped in it/around it. How I miss my Liza dinners! :)

starstruck_texan said...

Come visit and you can have all the dinners you please. love you!