Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Down to the wire

We went to our last appointment today and the doctor said that I had progressed some, but pretty slowly, so she had me scheduled for an induction on Monday. I burst out in tears and my poor doctor didn't know what to do. I just wasn't ready for that. But we talked and decided that due to alot of factors we would go ahead and do it tomorrow. So...we shall be at the hospital at 6 o'clock in the morning to be induced. Hopefully things will go well and it won't take ALL DAY. I am excited but at the same time a little nervous because I don't really know what to expect other than sometime tomorrow I will be holding my little girl. Thanks for all love and support, we love you all and can't wait to introduce you to Savannah. I'm off to take a nice long, warm shower and then hit the sack. Hopefully this household will get a little more sleep tonight. SEE YOU SOON!

No comments: