Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fun Times

Families are the best. Over the past few days I have been very blessed to have my in-laws in and out of the house. Helping with household chores, playing with Savannah, allowing my to sleep, and making me laugh harder than I have in a long time. My sister-in-law Merridy came over again today. Most of the day we just chatted, and hung out. She helped me start sewing the fleece sleepers that I am making for Savannah. Her and I get along so well, it's almost scary. I love her tons, and am so glad that she is back in Austin. We ended the night with a girls shopping trip to Target. I got some gifts for my nieces birthday, and a really cute little play mat for Savannah. I hope it keeps her entertained when we put her down for a few minutes. Well, I'm pooped...almost literally so I am off to bed. I'll post more pictures soon.

No comments: