Monday, November 5, 2007

Sorry, I'm a slacker...

So, things around here have been pretty boring. We went to her Doctor's appointment on Thursday and they said that she looked good. She still wasn't gaining weight like they wanted so now, I have to wake her up and feed her every four hours. He also wants me to supplement my feedings with a little bit of formula, to get her some more "groceries" as he called it. She is doing well with that and usually will take 2-3 ounces of formula in addition to what she is getting from me.
Friday, was spent running around....just like the rest of the week. And Saturday, we were absolutely boring. Orson made us breakfast in bed, and other than that I stayed in bed resting and sleeping for I'd say about 75% of the day. I felt bad because that was really the only day we had to do anything as a family. Oh, well. I'll adjust to life as a mom one day.
Yesterday, we went to church and she looked so cute. My sister-in-law and I had bought matching dresses at Wal-mart and it fit her pretty well...I thought it would be too big. I took a pic and I'll post it later. I promise to do better this week. Although don't expect a post today we are really doing nothing.

No comments: