Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

So Thanksgiving was busy and fun. Wednesday we did the Anderson pictures. Wow....there are sure alot of us now. I think everyone did really well. We got the family ones done, the grandkids and grandparents, and even the baby cousins. Of course by the time we got to the babies...Savannah had decided to poop all over her matching outfit. So, in the pictures the outfit is not so cute. Despite that little annoyance the pictures turned out pretty cute. The lady took one of all the babies lying on the floor with their heads together looking up at her, and we did one with all the babies "standing" so you could really see the size difference. I can't wait till we get them. Thanksgiving was spent just chilling with the family. And then Friday, Orson and I went to Joanns Fabrics ($1/yd flannel sale), Target, and Sears. Nothing too exciting and nothing too early... that's for sure. Anyway, I'll post my turkey picture later.

No comments: