Saturday, December 22, 2007

2 month check-up

So, we went to the Drs. on Wednesday for her check-up. She is now 10 pounds even. I don't know what percentile she is in for her weight...according to the web she is between 10th and 25th percentile. She is 23 inches long and in the 75th percentile. So dun..dun..dun....she gonna be tall...big surprise! Dr. Esparza said that everything looks good. She also got her immunizations. Four actual shots and one oral. She cried when they gave her the shots but once I picked her up she calmed right down. We gave her Tylenol right before and when we got in the car she fell asleep and was out for a good while. When we woke her up to feed her she was all smiles. I was amazed, I totally expected her to be grumpy. Now...I think she had a delayed realization because she had a really rough day on Thursday.

No comments: