Saturday, December 1, 2007

Friday's are Fun

So today I decided to kidnap my sister-in-law Merridy and have her come help me make a rag quilt. It turned out so cute. It's made out of flannel and is pretty soft. I can't wait to make more. I have like 4 or 5 more that I need to make. Depending on how they go, I might try to sell a few of them here and there. So anyway, while we were cutting we watched Hairspray, and sang Christmas songs. Not at the same time of course. I was a ton of fun. Although I think we learned that with two babies on board it doesn't make it easy to accomplish much if anything at all. We also went to see August Rush. Man, it was awesome. The musical score was amazing, the actors and actresses were perfect and the script was unbelievable. If you haven't seen it yet, so should really make the time to go. I got some really cute videos of Jessica and Savannah playing together, Jessica was really intrigued by Savannah's bottle, she wanted to help feed her. It was really cute, and I will get the video uploaded before I leave for CA on Sunday. Love you all!

Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the movie Hairspray I loved it have to get the video and I do want to see August Rush is that with Hillary swank?????????